2021 RSA Journals Annual Lecture Series
The Regional Studies Association will host a series of five webinars which will replace this year’s in-person Winter Conference.
- Monday 1 November - Area Development and Policy: "Coalitions and alliances; understanding their contribution to urban transformation" Speaker: Diana Mitlin (University of Manchester, UK) and Susan Parnell as one of the discussants.
- Tuesday 2 November - Spatial Economic Analysis: "A minimum-disruption approach to input-output disaster analysis"
- Thursday 4 November - Regional Studies: "Infrastructural Optimism: Case Studies for Systems-based Urban Designs"
- Monday 8 November - Regional Studies, Regional Science: "Urban Mobility and Street Network Science”
- Friday 12 November - Territory, Politics, Governance: "Just Sustainabilities in Policy, Planning and Practice”
Each session in the 2021 RSA Journals Annual Lecture Series is expected to last for up to two hours and will take various forms including: a lecture with rapporteur, short lecture and panel discussion, a panel.
Attendance is free, but pre-registration will be necessary.
*To access full details of the series click here.
01 - 12 November 2021